Write the text in a Word-document and upload it here on unikum.
Syfte -Förmågor vi kommer utveckla inom detta arbetsområde
Centralt innehåll som kommer att behandlas inom arbetsområdet
Try to discuss as many as possible of the following questions in a Word document and upload it on unikum
- Why is that one usually marry someone from the same country and culture? How many “mixed marriages” do you know about?
- Pinky is in many ways Jess’ opposite. Both of them are born and raised in London with both Indian and British culture as theirs. On the surface Pinky behaves more like an Indian woman should but is she really a typical Indian woman in every aspect? Make a list of the differences between the sisters when it comes to behaviour and the way they dress.
- Find facts about the women’s football league in Sweden, when did they start a ”Allsvenska” for women? Which is the leading team? When did they start to compete internationally? How many female football celebrities do you know the names of comparing to famous male players?
- In most sports men and women compete separately – horseback riding is one exception. Discuss when is it reasonable to have gender split’s within sports and when is it not?
- Joe explains that his dad has pushed his training so hard that he was injured for life. Jess wants to show for Joe that she is strong and carries through a disciplinary running that Joe ordered in with such seriousness that she runs even though she has sprained her ankle. To be a professional athlete comes with big and tough sacrifices, but it is toughest for those who don’t reaches all the way. Many of the athletes, both man/boys and women/girls suffer from eating disorders, others use drugs to dope themselves to become better athletes. How can we deal with this? Whose responsibility is it? Have you got any own experiences when it comes to push yourself to hard when it comes to sports?
Discursive text – Think about the following:
Aim – to choose side and present arguments
Structure – personal point of views, arguments and proofs
Linking words – for the first, second/secondly.. also, because, on the other hand, however
Words for convincing – this/that is obviously incorrect/wrong, it is obviously/without a doubt foolish.