In class we will learn:
- what happens in nature during winter
- what snow and ice is
- how to make a snowman
- about animal tracks of common animals
- some facts about common animals and birds and how to write a non fiction text
- about migrating and winter birds
You will learn by:
- Listen to and talk about changes in nature.
- Grej of The Day about snow
- Listening to the story "Follow the swallow"
- Making a snowman for homework, following an instruction.
- Read and listen to texts about common animals and birds, in class model how to write a non fiction text and in the end write one on your own.
You will show what you have learned by:
- Writing in your Grej of The Day book about something you learned about snow
- In Science book; Put birds in correct "box" regarding migrating or not and explain why they migrate.
- Talking and discussing about the changes in nature.
- Write a simple non fiction text about a bird or an common animal.