- improving your vocabulary about environmental issues and sustainable development
- discuss opinions and thoughts about questions that are important
- expand your knowledge about the way of life in different parts of the English speaking world.
How we will work:
1. What do we already know about these issues? - talking activity
2. Vocabulary exercise. 15 pictures about environmental issues. Grammar subject verb agreement.
3. Clio-online Global - Challenges - Environmental Issues. Text and quiz.
4. Environmental issues. Work with one issue in pairs or groups of three. Present your issue to the rest of the class.
5. Read articles on Newsela.com about indigenous people in America and the way they are affected by the climate change. Discuss the articles and try to find out how the indigenous people of Sweden is affected by the climate change.
Arbetsblad om passiv form på temat
Environmental Vocabulary for English Learners.
webenglish.se - short films, worksheets, links...
What will be assessed: