WRITE A REVIEW about an episode of Friends
Watch the TV-programme; The first episode of Friends. (episode=avsnitt)
B.Write a review in word and share your document in Teams by answering the questions below.
C. Choose how you want to organize your text:
Write your text by giving it a title and answer the questions, write the number of the question, the question and your answer.
Divide your text into four different parts leave out the numbers and write in a cohesive manner, you achieve this by linking the texts in the different parts (divide=dela upp, cohesive manner=sammanhängade sätt, leave out=lämna ute). Do not write the names of the different parts, but just make a new paragraph by pressing enter and leave some space in the text to mark that there.
The different parts of your text (parts=delar)
Title and Introduction (title=rubrik, introduction=inledning)
List of sources. (list of sources=källförteckning)
ANSWER THE QUESTIONS OF THE DIFFERENT PARTS
Which program did you watch? Which episode? (episode=avsnitt)
What year was this episode broadcasted? (broadcasted:sändes)
What kind of program is it? (i.e. reality show, news report, documentary, drama-series or children’s’ program, soap opera etc) (kind of:vilken sorts)
Body part (body part=huvuddelen av texten)
4. What was the TV-show about this time?
5. The story, what happens? (story=handling)
6. Describe the different characters and their relationships. (describe=beskriv, characters=personer, relationships=förhållanden)
7. Describe the environment. How does the apartment look like, is the neighbourhood wealthy, safe? (environment=miljön, neighbourhodd=grannskap, wealthy=förmögen, safe=tryggt)
8.Who are the actors and actresses.(actors=skådespelare, actresses=kvinnliga skådespelare)
9.Does the programme have a message? What is it? How can you see this message? (message=budskap)
10. Why do you like the programme? OR Why do you dislike the programme?
11. What is your opinion about the TV-show? Why is it worth watching? Why do you watch it? (in order to relax, have fun, think about society etc.) (society=samhälle)
12. What is interesting about it? If it was a disappointment this time, why do you think so? (disappointment=besvikelse)
List of Sources; (list of sources=källförteckning)
13. Which internet pages did you use to find information, and which date did you find the information. (date=datum)?
(It is important that you write down where you find the information youuse in your text-a reference list. You are not allowed to copy texts
from internet, you can use the facts you find but you have to
rewrite them with your own words in your own way.)
REMEMBER: Hand in your review to Teams/ to your teacher.
|Nivå 1||Nivå 2||Nivå 3|