This learning unit contains the following:
- Characteristics of the Enlightenment
- Characteristics of Romanticism
- Excerpt from A Modest Proposal, Robinson Crusoe and some other classics.
- Literary analysis tools to be used when analyzing the excerpts
Information about the examination
- Comparative analysis essay
- Comaparing and contrasting one text from the Enlightenment and one from Romanticism
- You will have one full lesson to write the essay
- Notes are allowed
- The best way to prepare for the essay is to read all the texts during the lesson and do all the exercises connected to the texts.
Dates for examinations: