8D Christmas Traditions Around the World
You are going to work in pairs
1. We are going to watch the video above in class (Germany, France, Australia)
2. take short notes while you are listening
3. and choose one country each from the video
4. Tell each other about the Christmas traditions in that country.
What is special? What do they do?
How do we celebrate Christmas in Sweden? What is common to do? To eat?
Take short notes.
- Go to Christmas cultures (https://www.whychristmas.com/cultures)
- Work in your pairs and help each other.
- Choose one country from the list.
-Read the text.
- Find 3 things that are different from Swedish traditions.
- At the end of the lesson, you will tell the rest of the class about the differences you have found.