My Dream Job
Present facts about your dream job. You must also explain why this is your dream job. You may not make something up, i.e it has to be a real profession.
Some questions to help you on your way…
Facts about your dream job:
- How do you become a/an ….?
- Can anyone become a/an …?
- Do you need some special education or is hard work enough?
- Is it a common or unusual profession?
- Is it a job for anyone?
- Can you work as a/an … in Sweden or do you have to go abroad?
- Salary: How much do you get paid a month?
- Describe a typical day at work for a/an … What is the job like/ what do you do?
- Do you know anyone who works as a/an …? Maybe you can interview him/her.
Why would you like to have this profession?:
- For how long has this been your dream job?
- What made you interested in it?
- What makes it so fantastic/exciting/fascinating?
- Is it something you would like to work with your whole life or just for a while?
These questions are only to help you on your way. Feel free to add other information that you find worth knowing about your dream job.
- improve presenting skills by doing a clear and understandable presentation of your dream job
- expand vocabulary by using proper terminology in your description of your dream job
- improve your ability to describe something more thoroughly.
- You will be given some time in class to find facts.
- Make mind maps.
- Prepare the presentation and practise. Your presentation should be between 5-10 minutes long.
- You will do your presentation in class during week 5+6