* This unit will take about four weeks to complete.
* We will be using our math textbooks, workbooks and notebooks. We will also use worksheets to help us with extra challenging work or work for students who might need extra assistance.
*We will be working out of our textbooks. We will also use Kahoot to take quizzes and test our abilities. You will also create a Kahoot.
* Most work here will be individual, although there will be some chances to work with
* Create your own Kahoot so we can test our math abilities.
* Understand how to use addition and subtraction with whole numbers and decimals.
*Use language and problem solving skills to help us with math problems.
*Understand and use place value to help us add and subtract.
*Understand and use key terms like tenths, hundredths and thousandths.
Helpful Math Links
I will post more as they become available
Types of Assessment/Grading Information
* Clear and complete work in your maths notebook
* Quality work
* A completed quiz
*A complete and well thought out, helpful Kahoot