The course is organized in different tasks and you should basically read and work through them in the order you see below.
You send your work associated with each task by “answering” the task. In some cases it is enough to just write a short text, but more often you click the + and attach a document where you have written your answers to questions and writing tasks.
Some of the time you should also make sound recordings. You accomplish this by clicking the microphone symbol. Recording your own voice may take some getting used to, so just play around with this feature and erase any recordings which you are not happy with.
1. Welcome and Contact Information
2. Things to think about as a distance student
3. Focus on Expanding Your Vocabulary
4. First writing task: A Semi-Formal Letter of Introduction
5. Language Learning
6. Extra tasks and things to do if you don't have your books yet
7. The course books and how to use them
Course Book tasks:
1. MI Chapter 1: The Eyes of the Bully
2. SS Chapter 1: Zelda
3. MI Chapter 2: How Far is Too Far?
4. SS Chapter 2: Right up to the Limits
5. MI Chapter 3: A World of Sci-Fi and Fantasy
6. SS Chapter 3: The Star
7. MI Chapter 4: Under Pressure
8. SS Chapter 4: The Ravine
9. MI Chapter 5: Family at any Cost?
10. SS Chapter 5: My Best Friend's Dad
11. MI Chapter 6: Global Tourism
12. SS Chapter 6: Fly Away Home
13. MI Chapter 7: The Rich and the Poor
14. SS Chapter 7: The Purse is Mine
15. MI Chapter 8: Dream and Role Models
16. SS Chapter 8: Emerald City
17. MI Chapter 9: What is Love?
18. SS Chapter 9: Am I Blue?
19. MI Chapter 10: Prejudice
20. SS Chapter 10: The Great Satan
The National Exams:
1. Preparing for the Reading and Listening Tests
2. Preparing for the Writing Tests
3. Preparing for the Speaking Test