Your task is to choose a historical person and present it for me/us after 6 lessons
Your task is to
* Read and collect data from different sources.
* Summarize your data and write down valuable information by using your own words
(you are not allowed to copy any text)
* Make sure to present your sources of information.
* Practice on your presentation (record yourself, stand infront of the mirror, present it for family and friends before you do in school)
* Hand in your text (computer 1 page / handwritten 2 pages)
* Presentation - 4-5 minutes. Use powerpoint, keywords etc. You are not allowed to read your presentation from your paper.
Further details regarding this task has been given through the attached document.