· This year’s theme: English Speaking Countries: Helping the pupils to learn more about the various English speaking countries and their cultures/traditions.
· Reading: Stories Of Magic and Mischief – Enid Blyton: A selection of 30 magical and mischievous short stories by Britain’s most beloved children’s author
· The Encyclopedia of Very Important THINGS: Learning takes on a storybook feel in My Encyclopedia of Very Important Things through its "Once upon a time" stories and graphic novel elements. Covering a world of discovery, it explores animals, people, planets, and, very importantly, you!
· Writing Practice: letters, alphabetical order, writing simple words and sentences
· What If? The best hypothetical questions cause one to think for a moment and consider the best answer. What if questions are incredibly versatile, they give your conversational companion a specific subject to marinate on!
· Photo Of The Week: Intriguing images, all stripped of their captions or context, to practice visual thinking and close reading skills by holding a “What’s Going On in This Picture?” discussion.
· Games and activities that help make learning words, word parts, definitions, synonyms, antonyms, and idioms fun.
· Class Dojo: Class Dojo helps reinforces positive behavior in individual students and the class as a whole.