What we have practised and learnt:.
- How to learn new words from a text.
- How to find information in a text.
- Listening- and reading comprehension when watching different films about education and gender issues.
- Writing and talking about the texts.
- Useful phrases when expressing a fact, a problem and a solution to a problem.
- Abbreviations- Mr, Mrs, Miss and Ms.
- Strategies on how to present information as a poster, both in writing an orally
- Strategies on how to practise vocabulary
- Using the computer, the notebook and the pencil
This is how your teacher will see what you have learnt:
By watching and listening to you work during the lessons. For exampel: how well can you do the exercises to the texts? How well can you talk English in the classroom. How well can you use English when you write. How much have you improved on the vocabulary test?
Texter från det digitala läromedlet Clio online
Elementary Schoolgirls think boys are smarter