- What goals from the curriculum do we want to work towards?
- why these goals? We feel it is important that children feel safe and content during their time in preschool, only then can they develop. We want them to develop according to their own ability. We also want to ensure that the children enjoy the activities and develop through play. We feel that independence make children grow and strengthens their self esteem.
Purpose/Reason behind the topic
- what do we want to achieve when working on this? We want the children to develop through fun activities but also to grow more independent and grow confidence in their own abilities.
- what are the children interested in? Exploring new and old materials.
- How are we going to reach the goals? By working on our daily routines and also providing a variety of different, new and previously explored materials. Trying to give a sense of confidence in their own abilities.
- What activities are we planning to reach our goals? We make a plan every week with different activities, document and evaluate how the activities have worked, we then plan according to the previous weeks evaluation.
- How can we involve the children in their own documentation? We take pictures and show the children the pictures.