Lov- och sommarskola, Kungsbacka Förskola & Grundskola · Senast uppdaterad: 22 november 2017
During a couple of weeks you are going to work with reading, listening and writing. You will read "The Wave" and work with the story. Moreover, you will see a documentary and compare that to the contents of the story.
* Pencil (if your teacher recommend it)
* Notebook (if your teacher recommend it)
You will gain (få) knowledge by:
* Reading a story
* Work with vocabulary from the story
* Answer questions to the story
* See a documentary
* Write a comparison
Week 47 - Introduction and read the story "The Wave"
Week 48 - Read and work the story (vocabulary and answer questions)
Week 49 - Read and work the story (vocabulary and answer questions)
Week 50 - Read and work with the story (vocabulary and answer questions)
Week 2 - Hand in your answers to the questions (Wednesday) + See documentary and make a comparison to the story
Week 3 - Hand in your comparison (Friday)
* Correct vocabulary in the sentence (she’s/her)
* Grammar mistakes (is/are, was/were, have/has, he's/his, your/you’re, its/it’s, word order, verb tenses etc.)
* Spelling mistakes (whit = with, to/too, your/you’re, its/it’s, meat/meet
* Spoken and written language (gonna-going to, wanna-want to, you-u)
* Then make sure you have:
- a capital (stor) letter in the beginning of every sentence and capital letter on I in a sentence.
- full stop (punkt) at the end of every sentence
- Not too long sentences, use full stop and commas
* If you use abbreviations (förkortningar) (it’s, wasn’t etc., make sure you put the apostrophe in the right place (not its).
If you are unsure about how to use abbreviations, just write it is, was not etc.
* Look for variation in your text
How to begin a sentence (not too many I, he, she)
You mustn’t begin a sentence with and, because etc. (these are linking words).
* Use a variation of difficult words and expressions.
* Look for correct preposition words, i.e. angry with (not at), look at (not on).
OBS! Before you hand in your text you let at least (minst) one person read your text!
Innehåller inga läroplanspunkter
Innehåller inga matriser