Spängerskolan, Kristianstad · Senast uppdaterad: 23 mars 2021
From the moment they named themselves the Freedom Writers the students of room 203 changed from a group of apathetic, frustrated students to a closely knit, motivated family. The Freedom writers have continued their mission to teach tolerance and share their story of success. Hilary Swank stars in this gripping story of inner city kids raised on drive-by shootings and hard core attitude – and the teacher who gives them the one thing they need the most; a voice of their own.
The aim with the project is to develop your ability to :
What to do:
"Freedom writers - Historical Documents" (se lärlogg för Engelska).
* Correct vocabulary in the sentence (she’s/her, which/witch, meet/meat)
* Grammar mistakes (is/are, was/were, have/has, wordorder, verb tenses)
* Spelling mistakes (whit = with, to/too, your/you’re, its/it’s, meat/meet
* Spoken and written language (gonna-going to, wanna-want to, you-u)
* Then make sure you have; - a capital (stor) letter in the beginning of every sentence and capital letter on I in a sentence. - dot (punkt) in the end of every sentence - Not too long sentences, use dots and commas
* If you use abbreviations (förkortningar) (it’s, wasn’t etc., make sure you put the apostrophe in the right place (not its). If you are unsure about how to use abbreviations, just write it is, was not etc.
* Look for variation in your text How to begin a sentence (not too many I, he, she) You mustn’t begin a sentence with and, because etc. (these are linking words).
* Use a variation of difficult words and expressions.
* Look for correct preposition words, i.e. angry with (not at), look at (not on).
OBS! Before you hand in your text you let at least (minst) one person read your text!
Innehåller inga läroplanspunkter