Where am I and where am I going – to take responsibility over my learningprocess / HT-16/EBe
Discussion in class/pairs/groups
- First of all: WHY? Why should I even bother to learn about learning?
- WHO? Who knows about this stuff? ( You will get a list of people but try first yourselves)
- Find at least three really important things academic scholars/scientists say about the learning Watch TED-talks with your chosen person.
- Put the facts down in a Keynote. Be prepared to tell the rest of the class about it.
- Discuss the good and the bad about every theory you have found. This is a group activity after the presentations. Take notes and be prepared to present it to the class.
- Changes in your own way of thinking?
- Was this helpful? Do you know where you are going?
These links are just examples. If you search the net you will find a lot more.