People of the world
During the next three weeks (w.40-42) we are going to:
- Study different important and interesting people from all over the world.
- Talk about differences and similarities between people.
- Think about how we are as people and how we want to be.
Assignment (you can work on Keynote/Powerpoint or another program you choose or you can write in your writingbook):
- Describe yourself
- Your appearence (what you look like)
- Your personal characteristics (how you are as a person)
- Your values (what you think is important in your life)
- Your dreams (what you wish for the future)
- Describe a person you know or a famous person
- What did the person do? Why is that person important in history?
- What is the person like? What personal characteristics do you think this person has?
- Make a venndiagram with yourself and the person you have described where you show the differences and similarities between the two of you.
Deadline is Friday 21/10.