Variations of the English language
In this task you will do a short presentation for the class regarding different variations of the English language, such as dialects. You are going to work in small groups, (two - three people in each group). You cannot pick a dialect that another group has already picked.
· Your presentation should be 8-10 minutes long
· It should be presented with PowerPoint/or similar.
§ Feel free to use videos which might help your presentation.
· It should contain small tasks for the rest of the class to do, so they can practice/experience your dialect.
o Examples of tasks:
§ How does the dialect sound?
§ Words / phrases
Titel: One Woman, 17 British Accents
Utgivare: Anglophenia: 5.20 minuter.
Variations of English:
1. Scotland Felix, Simon
4. USA Alan, Aref
5. Canada Linda, Lisa
6. Jamaica Hadieh, Nicole, Marjan
7. Australia John, Samira
8. India Axel, Ossian, Linus
9. Hong Kong Sahand, Bawer
10. Singapore Moska, Maria, Isabelle
11. Kenya Angelin, Lorin
12. Nigeria Eric, Anton, Lucas
15. Ireland Irfan, Ray, Sebastian