Superheroes and villains have always been around, we have learned about them through reading, listening, writing and of course through motion pictures in recent years. Our task here is to combine these aspects in order for us to be inspired so that we too can teach others about our heroes and villains.
Use the art of comics with the theme superheroes and villains as a tool to tell a story covering both an oral version and a written version. Moreover, to practise and learn about narrative writing and telling.
- We are staring off with inspiration through a motion picture.
- Use the inspiration to define the terms superheroes and villains.
- Brainstorm and come up with our own story including the good-and-bad guy.
- Use the mindmap and create a comic strip.
- Read the strip and include an oral presentation of it in smaller groups.
- To make the above work we are going to re-introduce check points and the 3D-effect.
- The motion picture.
- Our mindmap.
- our peers.
- The Internet.
You are going to be assessed on-
- how well you understand the motion picture.
- how well you use the content.
- how well you write the text.
- how well you can use feedback to improve.