The Bucket List
A lot of people has things they want to accomplish in life. It could be things like to learn something new, travel to exotic countries/places, skydive or meet new people.
Your task is to make your own bucket list and record an oral presentation.
- Watch the movie "The Bucket list". Discussion questions.
- Write down 10 things you would like to do or accomplish and a short explanation why.
- Choose three things from your list and prepare an oral presentation of them.
- In your presentation, explain why these things are important to you. The presentations will only be seen by the teachers.
- Record your presentation and hand it in, Flipgrid.
- Your presentation should be 2-4 minutes long.
- A document with your Bucket list
- The recording of your presentation