* This unit will take approximately five weeks to complete.
* We will be using Swedish government and union resources to help us in our discussions.
* Most classwork will be done in the notebooks or on worksheets.
*A lot of the work here is based in class discussion, so you will be working with your classmates, but you will be assessed on what you produce in lessons.
* Understand why different careers come and go in history
*Understand your rights as a worker and what laws your employer must follow
*Understand how the law protects you as a worker in Sweden.
*Understand unemployment protection for those who cannot get a job.
* I will post video links here as we use them in class.
Types of Assessment
* Major Assessment: The questions about work at the end of the unit.
* Class discussions
*Your work in your notebook and worksheets