Concepts and Questions
Global Context: Fairness and Development
Key Concepts: Perspective
Related Concepts: Point of view and self-expression
· Why do some people become criminals?
· Will people improve after their penalty?
· What kind of penalties are there in the world?
· Why is it exciting to read or watch TV-programs that concern crimes?
· Should the death penalty be abolished?
We will discuss different kinds of crime and punishments. We will read about famous crimes, criminals and prisons. We will read a novel and watch a movie within the criminal theme.
Combined with these activities we will do some grammar activities that concern passive structures and modal verbs. We will also practice listening and reading comprehension.
We will use google classroom and the weekly planner to get detailed instructions and documents.
Here is the link to the detailed planner https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aeJvzI4qOgiPdsNVJ0OllbcNyxzccrRm4yHct48lkeM/edit