You will learn how to:
- With the help of a timeline, Words, Pictures and your evolution book "prehistoric time" tell about the evolution of Life from a glowing globe to a living globe.
- Use and explain subject-related words and concepts such as timeline, evolution, organisms, changes, oxygen, reptiles and mammals.
- Know what support words are and be able to extract support words from a descriptive text, movie or conversation and then compile your support words to write your own descriptive text.
- Create images in different materials that belong to your prehistoric book and/or timeline
The evolution of life from a glowing globe to life on land:
- Earth is born
- Life in the water
- The time of the fish
- Life on land
- The time of the crustaceans
- Dinosaurs time Mammals time
- Human development
During lessons you will:
- Read and understand descriptive texts
- Write your own descriptive text with the help of support words (subject related vocabulary)
- Present in front of a small Group
- Watch different films and practise writing support words as well retelling
- Work practically with creating, painting, constructing and measuring
You will show what you have learned:
- With the help of a timeline, support words, pictures and your book of evolution "Prehistoric Times" tell about the developing of life from the "glowing globe to a living globe."
- You can use and explain subject related Words such as: timeline, evolution, organisms, changes, oxygen, crustaceans and mammals.
- You know what support Words are and you can take out support words from a descriptive text, film or talk, to then use those support words to write your own descriptive text.
- You can creative pictures with different material that belong to your prehistoric book and/or timeline.