What we will be working on:
Number perception and use of numbers
- Numbers 0-12
- Write the numbers correctly
- Number line
- The concept more than, less than, equal to/just as many
- Characters =, <, >
- Splitting numbers
- Worded math problems
- Money 0-20
- Addition, number buddies, addition with three numbers, being able to show addition on number line
- Subtraction, with two or three numbers and showing it on the number line
- The relationship between addition and subtraction
- The meaning of the equal sign
- Missing numbers (2+_ = 5)
- Continue a geometric pattern
- Draw simple figures from grid systems
Probability and statistics
- Bar chart - fill in, compare, talk about results and compose a conclusion
- Math-word problems
- Formulate mathematical expressions based on math-word problems
- We will work with the math book "Favorit Matematik 1A".
- There will be exercises and reviews together in class and sometimes in smaller groups.
- We will write and count numbers.
- We will work and try different solutions for tasks and problems.
- We will discuss.
- We will play various math games.
- Participation and work during lessons.
- A summative test is done at the end of each chapter.
What we work with during the autumn term is the basis for achieving the knowledge requirements in year 3, shown below.